Lipo Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as nothing is around that can catch fire, then they don't need to be in a bag. The bag just helps to keep the flames from shooting out 2 feet in any given direction. You may want to invest in an ammo can, paver or some other non-flammable yet sacrificial item so if something does happen, hopefully it will scorch that instead of your walkway.
I don't mind using a bag but I need some kind of balance cable extensions. I charge 2 packs at one time. The cables on the Packs is just not long enough to run through the cable port on my bag out to the charger. That's what's just aggravating with the bag.

I don't mind using a bag but I need some kind of balance cable extensions. I charge 2 packs at one time. The cables on the Packs is just not long enough to run through the cable port on my bag out to the charger. That's what's just aggravating with the bag.
E-outstanding 3PCS 15cm JST-XH 6S LiPo Balance Extension Leads 22AWG Silicone Charging Wire https://a.co/d/8avF3UT

I need them for 4s, I don't run 6s packs.
You can use 6s extensions for any LiPo up to 6s. You just remove the tab that prevents the other batteries from plugging in.
20221109_061328.jpg

Attachments

• 20231223_130222.jpg
    20231223_130222.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20231223_130241.jpg
    20231223_130241.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 19
Those will work
So it's ok that they are upside down? It's not gonna make any difference on how the cell count is plugged in as long as the black is to the neg side like it is in my pics?

So it's ok that they are upside down? It's not gonna make any difference on how the cell count is plugged in as long as the black is to the neg side like it is in my pics?
Correct
If you plug the balance leads in it should auto calculate how many cells are there. If it is wrong, then idk what to say

The charger should have reverse polarity protection anyway so give it a try and see if it works.

They just put the plug in the charger upside down. No biggie.