linkage post

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chevytmaxx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok, little problem i jus put a new air filter assembly on or stock assembly on my t maxx and the rubber going over the carb i feel like is stopping or pushing the throttle linkage out opening the carb slightly more than i want. Wondering if i jus need to adjust the slide carb bar to the post or wat i jus put the motor and everything back in and noticed this as i was checking stuff over.

can't really see carb opening to tell but jus seems really tight

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 79
If you swap the linkage arm from the slide to the bellcrank to the underside of the bellcrank arm it may give you a litle more clearance.

If i could just see the carb opening ha i took the rubber off no pun intended and looked at the set collar on throttle linkage then put it back on to see if the set collar had moved and there is no gap between the collar and the servo horn outlet but its plastic theres some give and take thats why i was a little worried hoping if i started it wouldn't take off. But i hit the brakes and it brakes stop from rolling so maybe its not as bad i think.

I really can't see the picture that good but if you do what snook said it can possibly give you more clearance. Also see if you can twist the carb a bit, that may give you more clearance as well .

Yeah, I'd rotate the carb a bit. Just make sure you tighten the cinch bolt back down, but not so tight as to crack the carb neck.

Also one of the throttle post arms are a tad shorter ,use the short one to your carb,along with what snook said and what Niko and olds said you should have plenty of room

Back