LHS is building a track!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
MY LHS has been around since a little before December. He started off doing kinda bad as most will do because he had know idea what to oder to start out with. He's not the best in the world but his shop is slowly coming around. Ever since this placed opened up I've been a a walking advertisement for him,(doing my part to give the man some custormers to help support his family) and the now everyone is getting invloved. After much request he bought alot of dirt and a friend(fellow RCer) bought a tractor just for the cause, and built a track! We started today around 6:00 and stoped around dark at 9:00 and had alot fo the track built. The pictures don't dot he track justice at all, even more they were taken when it was bright instead of after we had made the most progress. Anyway, here are a few sneak peaks. More jumps, berms, and a drivers stand on its way. Anyone know of a place to get Team Schlag banners made(like the RCNT ones) so I can hang from drivers stand?

56070498.gif

RS43Drifter standing in the white hat.

56070496.gif

Blair, the shop owner in orange

56070490.gif

56070487.gif

This one is kinda blurry, they yelled for a shovela dn I was on my way when i snapped this pic.

Me and Rs43Drifter have cut abou 400 feet of that black gutter stuff. Cramps in the arms are a killer, then having to be shovel boys didn't help, lol.

Should be intresting when an RC jumps a divider and goes into the highway .....BBBZZZZZ !!! ..... AIR!...... Crunch....!!!

Originally posted by msly
Should be intresting when an RC jumps a divider and goes into the highway .....BBBZZZZZ !!! ..... AIR!...... Crunch....!!!
He's putt up hay bails and then a fence, this is only our first day MSLY, give us a lil break, although....with the only RC left running me and the Storm will be the test pilots tommorrow after the jumps are done, more pics to come tommorrow.

wow wl looks like you are going to have some running room there.i think that is cool that your lhs is doing this.better yet letting you and your friend be envolved in the building of it...
not only will you get a track to run on but you gain some experince. on how to biuld a track..good luck. and keep us posted

Looks like it's going to be a nice size track. Good luck with it and keep us updated with the pics.

I've been building BMX trails since I've been in 5th grade, and now going 12th...if anything I'm teaching these guys how to build jumps...now track lay out...thats all them

Originally posted by Waste Land
I've been building BMX trails since I've been in 5th grade, and now going 12th...if anything I'm teaching these guys how to build jumps...now track lay out...thats all them

WHo ya takin to the Prom??

Originally posted by zandor22
wow wl looks like you are going to have some running room there.i think that is cool that your lhs is doing this.better yet letting you and your friend be envolved in the building of it...
not only will you get a track to run on but you gain some experince. on how to biuld a track..good luck. and keep us posted

Hell yeah, The lhs is getting free child labor.hehe.

Looks sweet Wasteland, my fave LHS is getting read to start building their dream outdoor track this summer. For my "years of loyal buisnes" I'm getting a free lifetime track membership. It's gonna be an AWESOME track for MT's and 1/8th buggies alike.

If that land was on long Island there would be atleast for houses on it... thats why we do not have any great Outdoor tracks :(

WHo ya takin to the Prom??
Droping a hint MSLY, lol. I don't start 12thgrade till next year, I have plenty of time to let them come and go. The hardest part is when your talking or dating girls formt he same school and have to take just one....thats ucks...well maybe I'll get lucky and take two, lol

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy

Hell yeah, The lhs is getting free child labor.hehe.

For my "years of loyal buisnes" I'm getting a free lifetime track membership.
I'm hoping to get a discount or something with all the hours I'm putting in there today, and the rest of the week, plus allt he advertisement i give him.

Originally posted by Waste Land
Droping a hint MSLY, lol. I don't start 12thgrade till next year, I have plenty of time to let them come and go. The hardest part is when your talking or dating girls formt he same school and have to take just one....thats ucks...well maybe I'll get lucky and take two, lol

Keep your Pimp hand strong My Brother and take em All.....

Maybe they will let you host your bash there? You would probably get a better turnout if a track was involved?

Originally posted by joneser4u
Maybe they will let you host your bash there? You would probably get a better turnout if a track was involved?
MY bash will not be hosted at one spot. I figure we can have a 3 day bash, one day at the track another day at some really hardcore dirt pits and the last can be a majority vote kinda deal.

my black shirt had white stripes from all the sweat i was there abot an hour longer than wasteland anyway track will be done by sunday i talked to blair after wasteland left and he is gonna have a hell of an opening day grill hot dogs and hamburgers, i think the first day is free day run so ill be there sweet well damn wasteland just imed me so we will keep u posted

Originally posted by rs43drifter
i was there abot an hour longer than wasteland
Yeah but the damn time u was patting dirt with a shovel drinkign water I was cutting damn tubing, lol. Say it with me Tom Green style.tuuubeing...tube....tubeing

Hey Wasteland,Nice Piece Of Work You Got Going There,Definately Keep Us Posted, I Want To See Burms And Jumps Tomorrow!

hey i cut one before you even got there

Now boys lets not fight! RACE instead! Gonna be a awesome track. Keep us updated with pics!

Originally posted by Jamie
Now boys lets not fight! RACE instead! Gonna be a awesome track. Keep us updated with pics!

I would actually like to see a fight!

LMAO!!! :hehe: :egad: :LoL:

Back