Lets Get some pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey all i havnt seen one of these threads in a while, so just fill this thread with your beastly savages so i can gauck at them, lets see them.

Just a few... they are kind of old, but I haven't done much to it lately that's different from how it looks here.

2005-0101-SavageRight.JPG

2004-1113-SavageEscaladeExhaust01.jpg

2005-0105-SavageSnowTop.JPG

Looks nice, lets keep em comin ppl

o man thats just too sexy, and beastly, lol

come on guys lets see them babys! I'm very disapointed i thought it would be better than this, o well u guys let me down now I'm gonna cry like a little baby, lol not really, but u need to put some pics up before leaving this thread, its a requirement, lol,JK!

Last edited:
After a hard weekend :smoke: :radio:

Attachments

• savage.JPG
    savage.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 196
Nice truck clint, can you get any bigger pics and host them somewhere else? Awesome truck but the pic is small...if you don't know how e-mail me the big pic and I'll put it up. :cheers:

Finally, man all of those trucks look awesome, I'm in heaven, lol Great stuff

Here's some pic's of mine, Its stock with ribbed pipe, cage and motor saver filter.
DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

plow.jpg

man thats bad ass nice snow plow, really great pics.

Nice Trucks!
heres mine old pic but its all i have in my gallery right now.

2822Savage_Ass_Shot.jpg

Last edited:
nice trucks guys!!

here's a few old pics of mine, i'll post some new ones this weekend

nearly stock

IMG_0500.jpg

getting a little juicy

wasp.jpg

both of those look really awesome!

Sorry for all the pics but I just rebuilt the whole car for this summer, I installed Hpi Cam steering servo 2 HS645 MG Servos That sweet pipe, new shocks for racing, Motor saver, and the .28 man that motor is going to rip.

DSC00633.JPG

DSC00635.JPG

DSC00638.JPG

DSC00639.JPG

DSC00640.JPG

DSC00641.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
you are my hero doug, there is nothing better than a slammed savage. what kind of shocks are you running?

hows that diablo treatin u, is it a good engine? Oh and i love the pipe whered u get it,LOL.

I am running the stock shocks with homemade shafts. lol I cut the shafts then used a dye to thread them. I am not to sure about the diablo yet... I tryed to fire it up today and it only ran for a few seconds, I backed out the glowplug a little and heated it up with a blow dryer and it still has loads of compression. As for the pipe, I found it in my mail box OBTW these are your old shocks also with old springs.