Less than 10 cycles…

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
CEA35714-F9B0-47C1-88BB-28765410BD75.jpeg
B352DA11-6529-4F40-8E13-569CB4F0FE54.jpeg

Both LiPos have high IRs…
Now one won’t hold a charge… I just balance charged it…
E618BC76-CFF6-4895-8E2D-2179F3FA9BE7.jpeg

image.jpg

Now the voltage is going down even more… do I warranty this?

Last edited:
What lipo is it? Less then 10 cycles how old can't be that old. I would definitely say something..

What lipo is it? Less then 10 cycles how old can't be that old. I would definitely say something..
I got them on the 25th of December. They are the stock SCX24 LiPos.

Wow that's crazy dude really i would definitely say something.. if not holding charge

Wow that's crazy dude really i would definitely say something.. if not holding charge
I’m gonna let it sit over night to see if it drops even lower. I will definitely contact HH about it.

I can't test my new SCX24 battery as I dont have any PH 2.0 connectors in order to make one but I tested some off brand 2S 1000mAh LiPos I bought for the SCX24 and the IRs tested in the high 20s. Higher IRs are common in these smaller batteries but yours seem to be way too high for only have 10 cycles in an SCX24 :(

I’m gonna let it sit over night to see if it drops even lower. I will definitely contact HH about it.
Oh man HH m. O hope you get someone that has a little bit of a mind and thought process.. good luck bud let us know 👍👍
I just pick up the Deadbolt so this is a little interesting to me. How are you charging it on a actual charger or this piece they give you?

Oh man HH m. O hope you get someone that has a little bit of a mind and thought process.. good luck bud let us know 👍👍
I just pick up the Deadbolt so this is a little interesting to me. How are you charging it on a actual charger or this piece they give you?
I’m using my actual LiPo charger, I just think that the stock LiPo is bad. I will probably just buy new LiPos, HH is pretty bad at responding to emails.

I’m using my actual LiPo charger, I just think that the stock LiPo is bad. I will probably just buy new LiPos, HH is pretty bad at responding to emails.
HH is pretty bad at anything that deals with customer service on any level.. I'm going to get better lipos for my bolt also. These stock lipos just seem like crap out of the box. IMO... yeah that BS USB charger is Joke they give you. Surprised that no one has mentioned they set the house on fire because of them

Back