Sold / Found Leaving the hobby sale......All reasonable offers will be entertained!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
***Please PM me as i dont really monitor the comments section of this post. Possible discounts available for purchasing multiple item***

Its been a long time and I had some good times here but I just dont seem to have any interest left in this hobby so I'm finally gonna sell off all of my stuff. I'm gonna start out with with a handful of items and then eventually Ill either add more items to this post or maybe just create a new one if I have to much for this one. I do miss this place though, hopefully someone will give my stuff a good well abused home! :D

Keep an eye out for more auctions cuz I'm getting rid of everything over time. This is all I have time to post right now but I have lipos, lipo chargers, more kits, nitro engines, brushless motors, ESCs, wheels, tires, my entire collection which is not small. If theres something in particular that your looking for PM me and let me know and Ill let you know if i have anything like it :)

The only thing I'm willing to trade for would be Magic the Gathering personal collections (not bulk lots) or sealed booster boxes.

Losi 8ight 2.0 Nitro kit - $275 Shipped
Brand New but not in the original box. None of the parts bags have ever been opened and even though not everything is pictured I should have everything that came in the box. Not pictured are the wheels and the decal sheet but I'm 99% sure I have them still just no pics.

Losi 8ight 2.0 Electric Conversion kit - $35 if bought with the kit or $45 Shipped separately.

IMG_7690.JPG
IMG_7685.JPG
IMG_7689.JPG

Losi 8ight T 2.0 Nitro kit - $275 Shipped
NIB still sealed in shrink wrap.
IMG_7699.JPG
IMG_7700.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7691.JPG
    IMG_7691.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_7692.JPG
    IMG_7692.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_7693.JPG
    IMG_7693.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Well whatever hobby you choose I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Sad to see you go Greywolf, but I totally understand. I haven't touched any of my stuff in a long time either. Hope you still stop in from time to time, and wish you all the best man.

Thanks bro! I will try and stop buy once in awhile :)

I seem to have lost the ability to edit this post but the Durango kit has been SOLD.

Not sure what else you have but I'm looking for a XXX4 or xx4.... Do you have the ESC and motor for the 8t build

This thread is going on 3 years old and is now locked. If the op wants it reopened please feel free to pm me and I will reopen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back