For Sale Leaving the hobby #2...All reasonable offers will be entertained!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
RC Driving Style
Bashing
***Please PM me as i dont really monitor the comments section of this post. Possible discounts available for purchasing multiple items***

Hakko FG-100 Soldering Iron Calibration Thermometer - $90 Shipped - Not NIB but its only been used like 3 or 4 times. This is the real deal, not a clone off of ebay/china. It is switchable between C & F via an internal dip switch and is very accurate. It will come with some extra sensors (I know I have at 5 to 10 extra sensors for it) and this unit normally goes for over $200 online.

Picco P3 .28 Nitro Engine (NIB) - $190 Shipped - Brand New, youll get the Box and everything that came in the box.

Last edited:

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Tekin RX8 ESCs x3 - NIB - $125/ea Shipped - I have 3 NIB RX8s, You get the box and everything that came in it.

Tekin 2650kv 1/8 scale motor (used) - $65 Shipped - Can is a bit dinged up but it only has 2 seasons on it if i remember correctly (I havent used this in quite awhile).

Tekin Redline SC4X 5.5 turn 550 sensored motor (lightly used) - $60 - This motor is technically used but I dont think I used this for more than 2 weeks. I bought this and a pro 4 to compare in the same kit and only used it long enough to do some comparison runs. Super clean, barely used.

Last edited: