LC racing emb-mt gearing help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyleag89

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys I've searched and was surprised to find little to no information on gears for the lc racing line up. LC cars come with the mod 0.5 pitch spur/pinion and I would love to be able to change that to something more common(prefer 32p). Does anyone know if theres a spur and pinion out there that works with the LC cars?

Hi guys I've searched and was surprised to find little to no information on gears for the lc racing line up. LC cars come with the mod 0.5 pitch spur/pinion and I would love to be able to change that to something more common(prefer 32p). Does anyone know if theres a spur and pinion out there that works with the LC cars?
Id say your best bet would be to look at spur gears for their 1/10 scale rigs and see if you can find one that looks like it might fit their 1/14 scale cars. They all use either 48P or 32P spur gears on their 1/10 scale rigs. you're probably looking for a needle in a haystack though.

Back