"Last Hoorah" RCNT Bash ... input needed please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be up for a day trip.

man, you guys are gonna make me drive sooooo far to get to this bash. thats like 20 minutes in the car, ill have to take like 5 restroom stops, 2 food stops, and get a hotel room halfway there.

just so you guys know, if you want to do this the last raceday, the last race is always free at the track. or if you want to keep it rcnt only ill talk to jim next week when I'm there. ill be racing the hobby hut this week to try and get me some cash.

Well, I don't know about the others, but it would be nice to have it as an RCNT day and at the same time a way to promote the site via a friendly race day amongst friends. Basically an RCNT day. When is the last raceday anyway?

depends on weather usually, how quickly its getting cold out. ill ask next week if the date is set yet.

Diver6127 said:
Yup, no running in the park for me. Too many crazy squirrels.

Squirrels are too fast. Better of some crazy M**** F***** goose. They keep on double up the population year after year. I gotta tell the management office to do something about it.. LOL

You should see the squirrel that I'm talking about. Reggie has seen him, so has adlawoo. Crazy "mother trucker" too.

squirrel huh, sounds like its time to get out a monster beetle.

Diver6127 said:
I was thinking late september into october.

I just happen to be on vacation during the last week of Sept. and first week of Oct. I'll mostly be spending time with my first born but I'll see what I can do about squeezing in 1 day of playtime. My mom would LOVE to have him for a day. How far from the Ohio line is this?

click on the link in the first post. There's a spot there for mapquest directions. It'll be a trek for you. It's towards the eastern side of Pa.

OK, looks like there is some serious interest here. I'm going to start looking at dates and throw them Corrado's way to see what the track schedule is like. Corrado, I know that an overnight stay would be the case for most of us. Could you look into or suggest some places to stay ... as long as it's not someplace like Moe's hide away bungalo's aka motel 6. Otherwise, we're all shacking up at your place and cleaning our offroads in your dining room and living room! LOL

now this is starting to sound like more fun everytime I read it, I can picture it now everyone sitting around the coffe table scraping mud off the chassie passing the simple green spray bottle around. Oh the comraderie. :redbuggy:

Last edited:
DAMN SKIPPY! Don't forget the muddied shoes tracking all over the floor.

I just can't wait to get some of that Turkey Hill ice cream... lol
This would be awesome to pull off... If the track owner gives the OK, I dont see why this wont happen... I'm psyched...

Well, ok ... once the main info is compiled an official thread will be started. Till then, we will ahve to wait on what corrado says for the track after his meeting with the owner.

And if this track doesn't happen, then we WILL find another track. THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT! We'll make it happen. I'm already looking for potential alternative tracks. You have any in mind, Team? There's that other one close to King of Prussia that corrado is racing at for the cash race. Local, well there's also Dirtrunners or Barnstormers but I don't know what the schedule looks like or how the owners go about using the track.

Are there any BMX tracks in the area?

Any of them are possible. We'll just have to try each one until we get one.

well whats the difference if i have 10 guys cleaning off buggies in my living room or just me? i poop you not i have a 10-15 gallon air compressor in my living room by the door for blowing the cars off outside, my dining room table is a permanent workbench, and my bathtub has seen more dirt, clay, and simple green than pert plus!

yes there are some nice hotels in the area, i would recommend staying here in lancaster since mount joy isnt the biggest of towns (no nice hotels). there are lots of nice hotels, and places to eat, within 5 minutes of my place, and the track is 15-20 minutes away. tomorrow i will try to make it to the track even though I'm not racing to talk to the owner. no promises though because tomorrow we are celebrating my sons 5th birthday and preparing for that takes precidence. honestly, i see no reason for the owner to refuse though, once the season is over, the track is open for use anyway. and if we kick him a few bucks each, we should be allowed to water the track all we like, and most likely get use of the transponder system too.

Back