Large scale Monster truck - 110cc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most definitely a awesome hobby. I have a Kyosho Mad Crusher that is a kick in the arse to run and a Baja 5b will be here tomorrow.

Most definitely a awesome hobby. I have a Kyosho Mad Crusher that is a kick in the arse to run and a Baja 5b will be here tomorrow.
Sweet. I pre-ordered the new Outcast 8s but they keep pushing back the delivery date. Might just pick up a different 1/5 scale.

Pretty much everything is out of stock. I bought the Rovan simply because its available and they are cheap, a lot of grandkid's birthdays this month, and the Rovan has a ton of parts available and compatible with HPI.
I'm really want a Losi DBxl K&N. Very cool looking car...

Last edited:
Performance. Incredible! If it were mine though, I would replace the body with a true monster body - maybe something that looks like one of the classic tamiya bodies, such as the Bigfoot, Blackfoot, the clod buster, or my favorite the monster beetle only in large scale instead of 1/10! Please a nicer body please!

Papabear

Back