Kyosho USA-1 VE - Finally a run vid!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I just had a eye-rection :eek::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:
That is cool.
Yeah, I am wondering though if any have shipped. They keep pushing the date back every month, and now it says backordered til October. I wonder if I go ahead and pre-order one next month if I will ever get it. If they haven't shipped any, and people have been pre-ordering them for the last two months they probably have a huge backlog.

Oh man that's awesome.. Definitely would need a different body to bash off road. Those body parts wouldn't last long as the light rail. The mach blower out the hood.. all n all its a pretty cool truck. You hot the full specs on it by chance?. Those tires seem like there's no foam. That wobble looks like the
Jumbo kongs I have when I run them...but still a cool truck

I thought you might you've been talking about this truck for a few now.. is it your screen saver on your phone?🤣🤣👍👍👍👍😉
No, but it is my FB avatar 😉

20210912_222855.jpg

I'm right there with you @WickedFog. I want one of these USA-1's so bad!
Horizon just confirmed to me they have many more USA-1's ordered from Kyosho than what they have backordered by customers. They have yet to receive the first order of them. Since Kyosho finally released the running vid, I really hope they ship soon.

News from Kyosho - the first small shipment has hit the states. The second shipment is supposed to arrive in October! They have had delays at the ports, but they are shipping them out. All RC spending on hold!

@WoodiE - the smiley's and stuff aren't working?

These things have done the Mad Crusher platform justice! Now, hopefully the aftermarket kicks back up for these things, it was pretty good right after the Mad Crusher's came out in 2017 or so, but died down during covid, very little stuff in stock for them. I know some people have been pleading with Treal to make a set of axles (that's the first thing that's going to break on these btw). Hot Racing still has them listed but have been "out of stock" for a year or more. RC4WD doesn't even list them any more, but they seem to make them in batches whenever new releases come out - however I'm not sure what's going on with them, they are very low in stock on a lot of other stuff, a bit troublesome.

I wonder how the solid axle racing world will react? The Mad Force was originally built as a competitor to the TMaxx, so it's got some track racing lineage in it. It's larger, wider, and can rip around turns faster than your typical SMT10, Clod, or LMT. Will they allow them to compete in "Stage 3", or pro mod classes?

These things have done the Mad Crusher platform justice! Now, hopefully the aftermarket kicks back up for these things, it was pretty good right after the Mad Crusher's came out in 2017 or so, but died down during covid, very little stuff in stock for them.
It is like this with all Kyosho's lately. When they are back in stock, the aftermarket goes nuts. It was like that when the Javelin, the Scorpion, and all the Legendary cars were in stock. Now you can't find much for any of them. I am certain this will be a very popular rig for Kyosho once the RC channels start showing them off. I just hope Kyosho can keep up with the demand.

If Kyosho would advertise better, and get their 💩 together they would be able to make a huge comeback. You haven't rc'd til you've owned a Kyosho 😉