KYOSHO PURETEN GP ALPHA 2 MODDED 👍 (First mod test)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araújo90

RCTalk Rookie
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hello everyone, as I said in my presentation, 1 month ago I bought a Kyosho PureTen GP Alpha 2, I have had some problems because of the ground screws, well, are already almost all repaired missing some, but I will buy a new screw kit

But today I took the day off to kill my head with front and rear lighting of my "kyoshi"
It wasn't hard, but it's still not the end result. But here goes

IMG20210912203001.jpg
IMG20210912202852.jpg
IMG20210912203023.jpg

I thank anyone who wants to help me, I'm willing to think about the idea, always two heads think better than one. It's now, give your opinion.

Hello everyone, as I said in my presentation, 1 month ago I bought a Kyosho PureTen GP Alpha 2, I have had some problems because of the ground screws, well, are already almost all repaired missing some, but I will buy a new screw kit

But today I took the day off to kill my head with front and rear lighting of my "kyoshi"
It wasn't hard, but it's still not the end result. But here goes

View attachment 132442View attachment 132443View attachment 132444

I thank anyone who wants to help me, I'm willing to think about the idea, always two heads think better than one. It's now, give your opinion.
Not in to doing lights on rigs or at least not to this point but I believe most people make buckets for the LEDs to go in so they look like actual lights. I'm assuming thats the affect you were going for. You could replace the white ones in front with red and just make it like an under body lighting kit :)

Not in to doing lights on rigs or at least not to this point but I believe most people make buckets for the LEDs to go in so they look like actual lights. I'm assuming thats the affect you were going for. You could replace the white ones in front with red and just make it like an under body lighting kit :)
Greywolf my idea was this initially, but only had 2 high-gloss red LEDs. But I have one blue and one yellow almost turned orange. But I don't think it's in combination with the red of the car.