Kyosho Mini-Z Monster Truck (Mini Mad Force)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex888

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This Mini-Z is “over the top” in speed, power and performance!
Modelers have screamed for a Mini-Z Monster Truck and Kyosho has delivered. The Mini-Z Monster Truck embodies quality Kyosho engineering and technology, in a 1:28 scale model that delivers unstoppable action indoors, outdoors...almost anywhere! Don’t be fooled by “toy”-type imitations — the Mini-Z Monster Truck from Kyosho is the real deal!

Performs like monster trucks 3 times its size!

Like all Mini-Zs, the Monster Truck comes equipped with an F-130 motor, electronic speed control, and a 2-channel Perfex™ radio with a pre-installed, pre-adjusted receiver and servo.

The superb detail of the hard plastic monster truck body is protected from scratches by a special Gloss-Coat finish.
SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Numbers:
KYOD75** - Blue/Yellow
KYOD76** - Blue/White
Length: 6.7 in (170mm)
Width: 5 in (125mm)
Height: 2.4 in (61mm)
Weight: 9 oz (255g)
Motor: 130-size (included)
Radio: Perfex 2-channel pistol system (included)
Requires: 4 “AAA” batteries for the car, 8 “AA” for the radio

kyod75-4b.jpg

kyod75-3a.jpg
kyod75-1a.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen this one up close yet.
If its anything like the original MiniZ stay away.
Out of the box they are like many of the other micros on the market. If thats good enough for you then great because thats all you get. The original MiniZ is limited as far as upgrading. The chassis, radio, servo, battery compartment is one unit making it impossible to hop up with anything substantial.

It is the only RC I have ever sold.

-Ed

yeah I have a XMODS and ran it against the Mini-Z.... same damn thing... huge price difference... $100

XMODS = $50
Mini-Z = $150

and the XMODS you can change alot and the controller is collapsable

engines
gearing
bodies
body kits (up to 12 different styles)
lights
wheels
tires
shocks
4wd or 2wd
bearings
heat sink
battery upgrade

but the Mad Force looks Bad Ass.... $150 or it think it was $170 for it... well not worth that much for a mini

Back