Kyosho Inferno Neo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Hey guys, I am kind of interested in the Kyosho Inferno Neo but after a long search for parts I'm not having much luck. Does anybody have a good source for parts for this buggy? Thanks....

Hey guys, I am kind of interested in the Kyosho Inferno Neo but after a long search for parts I'm not having much luck. Does anybody have a good source for parts for this buggy? Thanks....
Expect to replace the spur gear. But other than that it's a great model I haven't tuned mine yet I haven't even got a chance. I'm still breaking it in. But one of the first things that might go out on you is the spur gear as far as significant expenses. But it's based off of the 7.5 sport. So that is a lot of aftermarket parts for it and twenty years of it being on the market. While other kyoshos were just being discontinued back and forth, this buggy stood upon the ashes. I know this is a year old but I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply but I went in a total direction and didn't buy this one. I lean towards electric rigs anymore but enjoy taking out my Kyosho Mad Crusher once in awhile. Pretty cool nitro monster truck.

Thanks for the reply but I went in a total direction and didn't buy this one. I lean towards electric rigs anymore but enjoy taking out my Kyosho Mad Crusher once in awhile. Pretty cool nitro monster truck.
Not a problem. I heard that has been kind of discontinued and been re-released under a different name. The Mad Crusher. It's actually I think the second monster truck besides the Savage or others that have 3-speed I believe. I don't know why Kyosho goes back and forth it discontinuing things every release them. The only thing that they did with The Inferno 7.5 sport is gave it a different pain but didn't discontinued back and forth like they did with other models.

So it's like maybe a few products you can rely on as far as reliability of parts but then they're just some products that just once in a while you'll find something and then you might not be able to replace it for whatever time it takes. That's why I went with The Inferno neo. Always wanted the 7.5 since 2004 then when they separated from Great Planes kyosho in 2005. They pretty much just what their separate ways and then all of a sudden they came back to Tower Hobbies but it's not great plains that they're under its under Horizon Hobby. Tower Hobbies is owned by horizon Hobby. So whatever orders I make it goes to them.

Back