Kyosho inferno neo st vs hpi trophy truggy 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssemerikov

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I want to buy my first truggy. I was thinking of kyosho inferno neo st or hpi trophy truggy 4.6. Opinions?

Bashing or racing?

kyosho inferno is an excellent choice for bashing or racing

How's the parts availability for the Inferno?

As a new owner of the 4.6 TT, I really like mine. But found out after I bought it that upgrades are a bit difficult to track down. Very few of the actual HPI upgrades are available in the US. After spending many hours reading hundred of posts, I did find out that the TT was a cheaper variation of HPI's discontinued Lightning Stadium Truck and uses the same parts, so there are some upgrades available thru King Headz or GPM.

For either bashing or racing, if I could go back a month and rethink my choice, knowing then what I know now, I would have bought the Losi 8ight 2.0 :\

I want to buy my first truggy. I was thinking of kyosho inferno neo st or hpi trophy truggy 4.6. Opinions?

I started off-road racing with the Kyosho Inferno ST and it was a great truggy. Parts are easy to find because most of the ST-RR parts fit directly onto this truggy.

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back