Kyosho Hanging On Racer Anyone Tried?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a video of assembly.

Nope but looks cool.
The new Losi promoto dirt bike is more my style. :cool:
I agree as they are a little bigger at 1/4 scale and a dirt bike but they more than three times the cost.
There are even some conversion kits.

Last edited:
I want to buy it but someone said that you can't find after market motors and escs that fit which makes me think.... no.

I want to buy it but someone said that you can't find after market motors and escs that fit which makes me think.... no.
Not sure about the motor but the ESC looks normal size to me.
Screenshot 2023-11-01 130040.png

Interesting. Id like to know what your impression of it is once youve got it done.
I dont have one, Looking to see if anyone else has one.
Here is the motor.
Screenshot 2023-11-01 130356.png

I dont have one, Looking to see if anyone else has one.
Here is the motor.
View attachment 174104
Well, if people are able to find HW parts that fit then I think what I read was wrong. Now I kinda want one again, although if I did buy an RC MC I may look for one thats a wee bit bigger. :)

Side note, I really wish that motor mount was metal instead of plastic. Have you looked in to the availability of after market parts for this model? Just curious

Well, if people are able to find HW parts that fit then I think what I read was wrong. Now I kinda want one again, although if I did buy an RC MC I may look for one thats a wee bit bigger. :)

Side note, I really wish that motor mount was metal instead of plastic. Have you looked in to the availability of after market parts for this model? Just curious
Here is the motor. The receiver is pretty universal. The only left are the servos and the ESC and battery.

I had this about 15 years ago. It’s fun but has a learning curve to operate There use to be a ton of aluminum hop ups for it

IMG_8471.jpeg

IMG_8470.jpeg

IMG_8468.jpeg