Knock Knock Knock

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Who the hell was that?!?!?!?!
WHO??.... WHERE?.... (Looking around frantically while ducking for cover)

I just happened to stop by and saw Monkey's for sale thread. Bought a couple things and had to say HI! to the rest of you.
Where's the OLD guy??? I have something for him!

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing
WHO??.... WHERE?.... (Looking around frantically while ducking for cover)

I just happened to stop by and saw Monkey's for sale thread. Bought a couple things and had to say HI! to the rest of you.
Where's the OLD guy??? I have something for him!
Which old guy? There's lots of us here... AND STAY OFF MY LAWN!

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Oh I dunno, we lived on a farm when I was a kid and we had a cat that was scared of mice. Where I'm from, that's being chicken. :D

digger

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Bashing
What up my friends? If ya see that real old guy roaming around... Please tell him to put his pants on. He is scaring everyone.

Haven't been on for a while. Hope everybody is doing well.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Learned how to make road-kill chili since you were gone @digger so we could use up all of that good street meat we found.

digger

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Learned how to make road-kill chili since you were gone @digger so we could use up all of that good street meat we found.
How are ya? My little cat got a pretty good sized rabbit the other day. Ya know how they do... Leave most of the carcass at the bottom of the steps? I love rabbit enough I almost cooked it.

Who the hell was THAT?
Obviously, someone left the gate unlocked and the front door open. WAY too many familiar names showing up here, lately.
At least @Racer 1966 had the decency to knock and give me a chance to put my pants on.
Hey ya old fart! didn't mean to catch ya with your pants down. How are ya my friend? Been wanting to get back in the hobby. Working 10hrs. And when I get home I try to watch the grand kids a while. 56 years old and I started over. Got a 4 and 5 year old grand daughter we are raising. Aren't they beautiful?

That's where I spent most of my free time.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
Staff member
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
You're at the best place you can be in life. I just know you're loving every minute of it. Enjoy it, my hillbilly friend.

I love rabbit enough I almost cooked it.
I heard that cat is even better.