King motor DTT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misfits1987

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So I decided to go with the 30 degree north Dtt short course truck. Keep hearing alot of good things and videos of people liking them. For the money you can't bet it.$900 RTR with free shipping and tax worked into the price. I couldn't pass it up. For what I'm gonna be doing I'm sure it will be good, just bashing around the property. I'm not gonna upgrade until the winter, I'll do a full build up then. But for now I'm just gonna bash and have some fun. See if I like the gas jobbers more than the high strung nitros.

Never seen one of those before. Yeah, at $900, that's a helluva deal. That thing is a beast!

After months of looking at these I Just picked one up, but I got the roller option. Any suggestions on servos?

6DB039DA-D642-4A6E-83C8-F93A35F6908D.png

8F8A528D-E197-46D7-96C6-BB5B4F6E132B.png

What is your budget for servos? Will they need to be waterproof? Good 1/5 scale servos range in price from $100-$400+. Here is a cheaper one. You won't need one this powerful for the throttle, but this should work for steering. A Reef's servo would be a lot better, but you're going to spend crazy money for one.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/savox-...cale-servo-high-voltage-sav-sv-0235mg/p232353
Thanks! Yeah they’re not cheap for decent electronics. I will grab that one for throttle.

Back