Kidney Stones SUCK!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gods way of telling you to watch out for BMWs.
(Boy I sure know how to make a guy feel better)

Yeah it must have been on omen when I had an accident with one when I was 16. I guess the BMW hitting my T and the kidney stone are the payback.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Golf Ball With Horns! lol
pretty soon you will hypnotise (sp) him. Everytime he gets a pain he is going to yell"golfballs with horns"

You probably already hypnotized me since I can't remember any pain. The drugs I am taking are pretty cool but they knock me out a great deal. The stupid thing still have not passed yet, unless it did while I was hypnotized.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Just make sure you are not "killing a kitten" when it does pass, or you may hurt someone!
Probably put a hole in the ceiling if I was doing that. However, that's not a bad idea since it'll come out faster and the pain will be over faster. Holy cow, I wonder how many kittens I will have to kill in order to get the stupid thing out?

Considering it follows a different route...you may be there indefinitely trying to get that thing out...unless you are into Golden Showers...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Considering it follows a different route...you may be there indefinitely trying to get that thing out...unless you are into Golden Showers...
Not in particular.

Hey Mike, you know there is AIM express you can chat on AIM without having to DL anyhitn on your Government issue, 1EA computer.

I can link you if you want.

I know, but my current Command is not so friendly toward that type of computer usage...I'm sure that if they checked my browsing habits they might not take too kindly to me using work time for Forum hopping...but what they don't know won't hurt me...I think...:confused:

Last edited:
Exactly why AIMExpress makes sense, it's just like surfing the net and all you have to have open is your browser.

Bedises, you\'re an O-4, tell the old man to take a long walk off a short pier!

Not today...I enjoy my priveleges just the way they are. Besides, I don't really need to spend a lot of time chatting during the day...I get my fill in the evening hours...