Just thought this was really cool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there done thst. I also turned the lighter upside down then right side up to let the fluid travel to the straw. I even used a dead lighter to spark the non sparking full one. 🤣😁

Any given day I have 2-5 on me.

Been there done thst. I also turned the lighter upside down then right side up to let the fluid travel to the straw. I even used a dead lighter to spark the non sparking full one. 🤣😁

Any given day I have 2-5 on me.
I am sitting here with 2 in my pockets right now. I remember one time we all went and partied in a field out in the boondocks. We all passed out around the camp fire. When we got up the next morning, nobody had a working lighter. 10 hungover fools, all scrambling for fire and jonesing for a smoke 😂

I am sitting here with 2 in my pockets right now. I remember one time we all went and partied in a field out in the boondocks. We all passed out around the camp fire. When we got up the next morning, nobody had a working lighter. 10 hungover fools, all scrambling for fire and jonesing for a smoke 😂
😂🤣 thats why I carry so many.

Back