just shelled out $400 for a car accident I wasn't even in

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
My baby sister (shes in her early 20s) hit/got hit by a police car who was going reverse on the wrong side of the street, as she backed out of a driveway. Our mom died years ago, and our father disowned us for the most part, so all we have is each other. But damn sometimes taking care of family hurts the pocket book. (whats important is that she didn't get hurt) Well my build is on hold for at least a month until I can make back some of that lost income. :\

Its ok though, I know if I needed the help she would do whatever she could. I am happy to do it, and I hope she learns from the experience.

Sounds like the cop's fault to me. 1 going in reverse and 2 on the wrong side of the street. So why did you have to shell the dough for his screw up?

Well she has to go to court and prove her case. Where she lives anytime you hit an emergency vehicle lights on or not its your fault for not paying attention. But she is taking it to court to try to get them to pay for the damages. If she wants her car before court she has to put up the cash which she doesn't have. So in case she cannot get her money back from the county (I think it was a sheriff) I just said merry christmas LOL :). (of course ill still get her a small gift.)

Back