Just in time for winter..Complements of RCNT Lotto

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Some of you were curios what I would waste a $500.00 gift certificate on...Well here it is

txtprojectjk8.jpg

Tamiya TXT kit
LRP waterproof esc
Hitec 645mg servo (I will add another one later)
Novak synthesized fm receiver
And a few odds and ends

This will be for my son and myself, we have talked about a waterproof 4x4 for a while now so that is the plan. Hopefully we will start on it this weekend. I'll try to take plenty of pics along the way.

Very nice.

I hope you both enjoy it.

Nice choice.

Can't go wrong with a Tamiya kit IMO.

Have fun with the build.

If the kit like other Tamiya kits use those crappy phillips head screws, you should conisder getting a upgraded screw kit for it that uses hex drivers.

Thats pretty cool it comes with a finished and clear body.. Very cool. Good choice man!! Have fun!

I seem to remember a guy on RCNT, that sold bearings & screws for all the different kits.... I think his name was like Fast Betty or sumthin...

Count the bushings and sizes and Ill hook you up. I think there is only 2-3 different sizes.

Congrats on the new toy.

That is going to be some real quality time spent with the kid.

ImBroken said:
I seem to remember a guy on RCNT, that sold bearings & screws for all the different kits.... I think his name was like Fast Betty or sumthin...

didn't he become a pole dancer full time though?

Finally open the box and got started. I was very impressed when I opened it, everything about it screams heavy duty....They even through in a full set of extra tranny gears.

chassispy6.jpg

ImBroken said:

no no no... it's FatFreddy

yeah, that IS pretty darn beefy lookin... the chassis I mean

Sorry guys I got a little excited and finished without taking more pics. It runs and drives good but needs some tweaking, I'll update as I upgrade.

txtih6.jpg

Looking good Smaxxin!

Sweet ride my friend! Enjoy and again Congrats!

Tom

Thanks to MW my truck has the crabs!

crabwalktm0.jpg

4wsfd0.jpg

Thank you Mr Savage!

Back