Just got back from a bash ,

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Nice to get back and not have to take the shell off and fix something. And before you say i weren't drivin it hard enough lol . Was raggin it about like merry hell . Wat you think to the stripes ? Stripes or no stripes ?

Last edited:
ah go on rub it in, i smasher 2 rcs up yesterday :(

Gutted i think i posted on your thread . Trust me its not very often i get back and not have to do anything not very often at all lol .

Stripes look pretty awesome!! keep em. Anything that makes your rig look original is a keeper IMO. Customizing is what it is all about.

I dont like factory lookin . Might invest in some different wheels and tyres as well . Have to see what the bank balance looks like lol . You have any idea how much id get for that chassis and spares next to it its just sittin there doin nothin. Want a closer pic ?

Not a fan of 2 fat stripes, I personally like one bold stripe with a tiny one following next to it towards either side. but just my opinion

Yer was thinkin about that but prefered the stripes .

Just guessin, but probably around $150 for the chassis and spares, you have everything but motor, right. Thats what I would pay for a chassis and some gear. And trust me, the stripes look good, gives it a racing look.

That much ? I have enough arms and towers and bulkheads to do another chassis but no diffs . Everything but engine and tranny . . And yer I'm gunna keep the stripes aint seen them on any other before .

So much for not breaking anything when i got back yesterday . The chassis has broke where it attaches to the bulkhead . Good job i got a spare . Now just gotta swap everything over . I suppose its one way to spend a sunday afternoon lol .

better than sitting there doing nuttin. l.o.l. thats half the fun of running,and owning these things. And yeah the stripes make it origianol. I have seen alot of buggies but no stripes to be honest.

Thanks guys . And yer i would of only done nothing . Keeps me entertained and out of the missus hair lol .

I hear you there. I got my basement as my garage for the r/cs I got 5 nitros and 1 electric and both kids have 1 nitro and 1 electric so far. my girl has a nitro and i think wants to try an electric too, she just isnt into it as much as I am...... But it is a great way to kill time!!!! and something fun for the family to do!!!!

Shame my missus aint interested in em would be well fun . My little one is 5 might get him a electric one . Coz he keeps naggin to go on mine . I let him steer but not the throttle lol .

I tried with my little guy too. I knelt down to let him steer and instead of turning the steering wheel on the radio, he turned the throttle trim all the way to the top and my maxx took off like a rocket!:whhooo: It went full throttle down the street, smacked into the neighbours garage door and sat there burning rubber on his garage door. lol Holy crap. Didnt get in trouble though, I did learn my lesson however, and he is only allowed to turn the steering wheel on daddys radio from now on:D

Last edited:
Shame my missus aint interested in em would be well fun . My little one is 5 might get him a electric one . Coz he keeps naggin to go on mine . I let him steer but not the throttle lol .

My step son has had electric since he was like 5 and he first nitro at 10. I have more fun running with them then with some other people. It has its advantages too cause you can always say " I gotta fix the riggs so me and the kids can go play cause they really want to". It works sometimes... L.O.L