Just aquired petrol RC looking for places local to telford

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try and contact the owner of the property and see if he'll give you permission? Or was the guy in the dump truck the owner?
He seemed overly concerned for a dump truck driver, and I left feeling as if he may have been high up the food chain. I tried to find the business name to call them and ask before stopping by, but I think it may be city property. No idea. I just know back in the day nobody cared if we were there. With this setback though, I will likely be trying to sell a boat. Not many other places close enough that my damaged body will allow me to go.

He seemed overly concerned for a dump truck driver, and I left feeling as if he may have been high up the food chain. I tried to find the business name to call them and ask before stopping by, but I think it may be city property. No idea. I just know back in the day nobody cared if we were there. With this setback though, I will likely be trying to sell a boat. Not many other places close enough that my damaged body will allow me to go.
If it was city property that would totally explain it.

If it was city property that would totally explain it.
I don't know. My friend said it was a trucking company and gave a name, but it doesn't show up when I did a search for them. There is another small gravel supply place down the road that my brother and I used to go to and they came out and told us to go around back for some better jumps one weekend when we thought they were closed.

Back