JR XS3 or Spektrum DX3.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hvymetalalchmst

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been wanting to buy a losi lst2 for a while, and now i want to finally get it. :first_place:

the costs of the lst2 varies down here anywhere between AU$750 up past AU$1000. yeah, i know over $250 difference!!!:whhooo:

I'm down to two stores, both online as they are by far the cheapest option. ill be going on holidays up along the coast to a friends house (literally 5min from the hobby shop!! yay!!!) and they have the LST2 w/JR XS3 for AU$749, which i can pickup.

otherwise, i could have it shipped for free from the other direction with the DX3.0 for AU$785. although it is $35 difference, dont forget the aussie dollar is a lot lower than the us dollar.

i think i already know which one is the better one, but i want to make sure, and see everyones opinions on this. the price difference to me can be negligible, but i want the most bang for my buck... college kids:hehe:

i would like to have a quick reply within about a day or two before i leave.

thanks in advanced, and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GET THE DX 3.0 VERSION!
Nothing wrong with the JR radio but the Spektrum is so dependable and worry free.
I won't use anything else on my expensive rigs.

how did i get here.... sorry spektum all the way though

I am a Spektrum guy. Sorry not a lot of exp with the JR radio, but you can't go wrong with the Spektrum. Good luck.......

DX3, without a doubt! For an extra $35, nab that one up!

Great radio and it makes the range/glitch issues that AM/FM are prone too pretty much go away. I wish I had bought one a long time ago... being the cheapskate I am, I used AM/FM for 7 years... just bought a spektrum in spring and I really like it.

thanks everyone for you inputs... ill try to get the store to hold onto one for a few weeks while i save up some more money, hahahaha!

appreciate it.