Jr RS300 BEC Switch Harness?--->

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arawak420

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got all my radio equipment in today and my futaba switch harness wont power the rs300 as my switch harness doesn't have bec connectors. i tried to use a male bec connecter and solderd it on to the power out cord that goes into the receiver and still no go.

in the picture you can see the switch i have.

can i leave the bec connector i soldered on. and replace the female connector shown in the pic w/ a bec connector, and replce the batteries connector with a male bec? or will i have to buy a bec switch harness to power this thing?

show us the connector you are having problems with. Is it a red connector youare talking about? What end?

yes it is red. I'm, not really having a problem knowing what is needed. i need to know if i can replce the female connector on that switch right there and add a female bec to make it work.

can i put a female bec on the internal lead and a male bec on the external lead? or should i just buy a bec switch?

i geuss I'm gonna just rid this switch and get a bec switch. and buy a male bec w/ lead and solder it onto my battery pack. i'll leave the male lead i have on my battery pack now for charging purposes. it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock anyways until the next few days.

I think that you can eliminate your problems buy buying a Rechargeable pack. That red connector is seen in most dry cell carriers. That one in the picture should accomdate rechargeable ones.

i bought 2 male bec connecters w/ leads and one femlae. i opened up the switch and replce the internal receiver lead w/ a male bec, and the external with a male bec lead, and replced my rechargeables battery lead with a female bec. went well and all is working now. plus i have a recharge cord on the switch. nice to not have to open it up and charge the pack.

thanks

very cool. Congrats on your work!

Back