Joke

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Let me know if it's out of line. I don't think it is but you never know:

First-year students at Med School were receiving their first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body." For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and licking on it. When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and licked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention."

Dude, you are not right in the head...:D

Not out of line and SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUUUUE!

Now if only my kids would grasp that!

I clicked here with a little butterfly playing in my stomach wondering how you were going to take this joke.

Dude, that's tame as far as I'm concerned. Funny joke!

Yeah but if you ask the Traxxas forum a 2 year old might read it and not know what a butt is.

ROTFLMBO, thats a gooden:cheerful:

dude...you got any photos to go with the story;)

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
dude...you got any photos to go with the story;)
Luckily I don't have any pics. You might have to draw your own conclusions about the secret meaning of the joke without pics!.