Joe hangs out in the campground for the summer.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scavenger

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
The new vest came in yesterday so I threw it in the truck when we left for the campground. I rolled one up and got ripped at 5:30 this morning, best part of the day, and started looking for it. I actually refrained from yelling out to my wife while searching the truck "have you seen my bulletproof vest?" Seemed like a good call.
I think I'll twist one up anyway and have another coffee, don't have to do jack today but screw around setting the campsite up.
20220519_074012.jpg

I know it's ridiculous but I think it was $20 well spent lol.

Twist one what up?

Yo fingas? Wrapping A present like a football?

Troll ey rides

Cones work well also.
20220519_081035.jpg

The dude is bad ass and deserves a little extracurricular activities. :cool:

ShitnShifterKart Joe
It's fun to TRY to drive it lol. I go to the Walmart parking lot with it but I haven't been able to give it much trigger finger on the stock tires. The axles are hexed at 8mm and so far I've found one guy in the UK who makes a 8X12mm hex carbon fiber adapter priced very reasonable. I held off on that for now and "fabricated" a hack job rear tire setup from a $12 touring car tire & wheel set up combined with the original rear rims that's now close to balanced and is running true, to see if it works out better. If it's viable on the rear I'll do something along those lines but a lot cleaner looking on all four corners. I don't really expect the tires to hold together for long running 3S brushless but I want to experiment a bit before I go with foam tires. This things mostly in the science experiment category in the sense that you know it way overpowered but don't care 😆. It's built from a $20 flea market toy RC and crap I had lying around. Eventually it will get annihilated by hitting something and I'll cry for a second as I get another one new, in the box on eBay for $50. They're far from a collectors item but built sturdy where it counts if you want to upgrade (hack it up).
Once the rear axle explodes I'll put some kind of axle and suspension back there and I'm still hung up on putting a 16th scale (maybe) 2WD banggood RC car/truck front suspension on it just to see if I can lol.

The new vest came in yesterday so I threw it in the truck when we left for the campground. I rolled one up and got ripped at 5:30 this morning, best part of the day, and started looking for it. I actually refrained from yelling out to my wife while searching the truck "have you seen my bulletproof vest?" Seemed like a good call.
I think I'll twist one up anyway and have another coffee, don't have to do jack today but screw around setting the campsite up.
View attachment 147003
Wake & bake!!! 🤤

Well, I got one good speed run out of the kart by leaning into it easy. On the next run it annihilated the gears in the rear. I knew that was coming so no big deal. It looked to be good for about 40mph 😆.
Now to figure out a replacement that can take the power and also fit some type of front suspension so I can upgrade the front tires. It won't turn when at anything but a low speed. I really only expected one good run out of it to see if it would be any fun, then to do something durable in the rear so no big deal.

Back