Jeep Wrangler Rubicon body???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lurk:

I found somewhere that does them,

http://www.teamduze.com/unpbodies.htm

I myself am looking for a late model Toyota Land Cruiser / Amazon body shell or a Suzuki Jimny (new model) bodyshell, anyone any ideas?

Cheers,
Al.

:lurk:

Last edited:
Looks like I'm stuck waiting on Tower for now.It's no biggy though since the Savage is down thanks to the 8port needing a P/S and me wanting a Sirio27:D Maybe while I'm saving up for the Sirio I'll figure out a way to get Angelina's hot ass on my Rubicon and make it look good.

Cheers savagehooligan, i will look out for that lexan picture glue, failing that i will make some glue of my own. Not

Have u guys seen the show "Trucks" on SPIKE TV (the show for men) where they take a new Jeep and using all the aftermarket parts and make the Jeep Rubicon, just like what was in the Laura Craft 2 movie.

later

have u guys seen the show "Trucks" on SPIKE TV (the show for men) where they take a new Jeep and using all the aftermarket parts and make the Jeep Rubicon, just like what was in the Laura Craft 2 movie.

hey maxxtrooper, i saw that. they take away that one teenagers brand new truck that his dad just bought him and make it into the rubicon but they dont tell him or his dad until after their done with it.that was tite. well rex, i hope you get your body and sirio 27 soon.
savager

Originally posted by SaVaGeR21

hey maxxtrooper, i saw that. they take away that one teenagers brand new truck that his dad just bought him and make it into the rubicon but they dont tell him or his dad until after their done with it.that was tite. well rex, i hope you get your body and sirio 27 soon.
savager

the father was probly some sponser of the show and that was his kid. i dont think they would just pull some random father and son off the side of the road, ya know?

later

Finally!!! Just got done painting it. Nothing special as far as the paint goes but I think it looks damn good with the Gunmetal Q6 wheels!!

Picture_205.gif

Picture_204.gif

Picture_203.gif

looks sweet man. sometimes simple does the job. what color is that, racing orange?

later

It's actually Pactra Candy Red but does appear orange in the pics for some reason:shrug:

Yeah I have been wanting to get a Jeep Rubicon body or my Savage since before I got it. I love the way Jeeps look plus I have noticed that Savages useing Jeep bodies roll right on to their tires if you flip/roll them.I was going to order a Jeep Rubicon body for my Savage soon to.

Last edited:
ummm i think that jeep rocks,and "Angolina Jolie" also rocks just imagine them lips on your yeah thats what I'm talking about you dude that thinks shes not hot umm i think you better trade some of your r/c stuff for a pair of glasses ...lol j/k kidding

thats nice there. i wanted to get one but i noticed you can't fit a rcsolutions rollcage under their so i guess for me its just plain old pickups.
savager

Back