Jeep Wrangler Rubicon body???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anybody get one yet??I've had mine on backorder since I first seen HPI was making them.Tower still has them listed as late March and I'm getting tired of waiting LOL!

IMG_2799k.jpg

I want one so bad!!!!!

those look so tite. i want one but dont got a lot of money. does anyone know if that would fit the rcsolutions rollcage? i have that cage and need a new body cause when i tried to cut the different holes on my stock body, i jacked it all up. thanks
savager

I love that body. I might think about getting one for my t-maxx. The only thing I don't like is they are still doing the roll cage wrong.

hey el pirata, what do you mean their still doing the rollcage wrong? you mean its like in the wrong place or something? haha just curious.
savager

Found a pic. Check the rear of the roll bar. Now if you added a roll cage like RAMTech offers it would look pretty cool.
wrangler_home_main1.jpg

Yea I want a real rubicon but I found out it didn't come with Lara Croft so I bailed on it. Its a little pricey too.

rubicon.jpg

Yeh, butt "Angolina Jolie" ........ Priceless......... Hey, even 1/8 scale?

Hey guys, dont get uptight. This is just my opinion. I can,t even stand to look at her. That NASTY big fat PIE HOLE!! I mean, i like a babe with FULL lips but hers are .......GODZILLA like monstrosities. Yuch!! But hey, if you like that sort of thing, thats cool too. Just my $00.02. lol.

Hey EP, thats not a Rubicon, it's a Wrangler Unlimited. It is the Wrangler version of a Scrambler, it has a 15 inch longer bed than a regular Wrangler, just as the Scrambler CJ8 had a longer bed than the CJ7. Personally I don't like the longer bed versions, I like the shorter, stockier, beefier look.

Not a big fan of Jeeps (to say the least..lol...like Pony cars everyone has got one and many of the people that have them don't know what to do with them) but the Rubicon is a beast and that body looks nice.

I can't wait until this body gets here.I've been wanting this style of Jeep body for my Savage and it's driving me nuts waiting for it LOL.Hopefully Tower will get it in stock soon and I can get it painted and show it off!

I think it is a very good looking lid. You could do some real creative things with it as far as paint is concerned.

Would like to see angelina's body on my savage but that wrangler body would also be cool with a better paint job.

:censored: :censored: Tower pushed it back AGAIN!!! This time it says mid April.My LHS can't even get them in either!!! They order their stuff from Great Planes as well so i'm SOL with getting this body when I want it.:censored: :censored:

:chillpill

Just look at this body while you are waiting for your body.... Angelina is hot, as for kzoosteve, you are out of your tree.... The only thing bad about Angelina, is Billy Bob tapped it. Thats my .02...

bg2.jpg

Hey Rex2342, I will check my LHS today, I think I saw one on the shelf.

Last edited:
Hey DOGPILEI saw an article about lexan picture glue. You cut out any pix from a rag and glue it to the inside of your clear body. Mann I'm see'in Angolina lookin at you thru the hood. Lips and all BABY!

:shrug: Thats a big negative on the Wrangler, it's on backorder. I did see a late model Land Cruiser and Bronco.

Back