Jeep or Desperado?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob-7

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
witch should i get?

Jeep $29.99 540fpm

Desperado $39.99 660fpm

Here are pics
jeep
showphoto.php

or the Desperado
showphoto.php

The Desperado looks like it has to may parts ot brake off but it is the better looking of the two

ya well all I'm going to do is have my friend drive it and i will be chasing it with my T-Maxx.

Go with the Jeep. Looks better.

Jeep all the way. Desperado looks cheezy..too much stuff on that thing.

Ya know what's really crazy is that you can get that entire R/C, radio and all for $30, or you could just get the motor for the competion-type more expensive R/C's for around $10 more. I suppose mass-production goes a long way.

GET THE DESPERADO! My cuzin has it and its fast. For a Radioshack that is. Its cool because in idle, the engine revs.
It also has a afterburner

I'm with shk I'm cheesy i like the desperado

Damn...another kitty down the drain.

Yea the desperado looks more beefier, the hell with jeeps, there made by chrysler, junk......Anyway, desperado looks like a little safari truck. hehe

So its fast shk? well it will just get smashed up but ok.:thumbup:

Yeah, and it can accept 540size motors I think....

Not fond of that Jeep. The Desparado looks pretty nice, but I bet those side mirrors won't hold up to much abuse.

My Cuzin's accessories broke real fast...one little skirmish with the curb will damage it. But wtf do you expect for 40 bucks? Thats about a gallon of 40%.