JCP Great Pumpkin Race Photos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, looks like you had fun.

Makes me wonder what would happen if you accidentally hit one of those pumpkins?
Hmm I think my Savage is going to see alittle action a short time after Halloween..:boxing: LOL

Well, we had a Powder Puff race for the guys wives and girlfriends and such and my wife managed to hit the same pumpkin twice with my 5T, no damage, thankfully she wasn't driving fast. I think everyone had a good time, what we thought would just be a last hoorah for the club guys turned into a pretty good sized event. 64 total racers, 3 rounds of 10 minute quals. Burgers, dogs, pulled pork and just about everyone left with some sort of plaque and everyone got a t-shirt. Only bad thing was we had to cut the mains short because of quiet hours in the park where the track is located. Had we known the amount of people coming we would have started a little earlier. Improvements for next year.

Who ever painted that one body with the flowers, has mad skills. Looks like a good event from the pics.

Bryson

Sounds like good times were had by all.

Nothing like rc, food and good friends!

the all pink buggy or the black and pink? That would be dd Designs custom paint. Dale Douglas is his name, he used to do some work for Parma and their ad bodies.

The black, pink, and yellow one on wabash wheels. That body is just killer, flowers and all lol.

Bryson