jconcepts Dare

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body looks great! As Rob mentioned, Krylon ultra flat black, the Krylon camo is the same stuff, will stick great to lexan, and holds up extremely well, I have used it a number of times with great success.

would you use this on the inside of the lexan body? I was thinking of using this for my custom BiGdAdDeE paintjob on my ne slash build

does it take a beating and not flake off?

if my thinking is corrct, krylon is made for plastic aplications, and lexan is well....a form of plastic it should work in theory:alarm:

The krylon works on the inside or outside. Works gread, I've been using it for "fender flares" on my crawler for a while.

I used the Lowe's Valspar flat black brand with great success. It works good as a sealer on the inside, and hasn't chipped or peeled from outside unsanded lexan.

My friend tore a suspension arm off his truck last race, but the flat black didn't flake!

would you use this on the inside of the lexan body? I was thinking of using this for my custom BiGdAdDeE paintjob on my ne slash build

does it take a beating and not flake off?

It can take a hell of a beating and not flake off. I have been using it for years with great success. For a flat look you need to paint the outside of the body. Paint the inside silver or rust colored so when it scratches it will look like bare metal, or rusted metal.

if my thinking is corrct, krylon is made for plastic aplications, and lexan is well....a form of plastic it should work in theory:alarm:

Do not use the Krylon fusion for plastic, it won't hold up nearly as good as the regular ultra flat will.

3868025734_88dd337465.jpg

here is my JC dare lid.. hope you like it..

i hve the body ...it sick ...was not the hard to panit will post some pic soon ...red bull theme...

Here is my new Dare body on the Slash. I like this style, seems to be very durable and strong and gives lots of clearance in all the right places. Can't wait to tear it apart at the bash track:D

red bull

here my red bull dare lid i won 1st in mod at traxxas event in perris ca..:first_place:

attachment.php

pictures alittle small all take some more get them posted

pictures alittle small all take some more get them posted

Pic size is fine if you post the URL between the IMG tags instead of attaching a thumbnail of the pic.

I edited your post so you can see what I mean.

A really beautiful paint scheme! I will get an airbrush soon to try something a little easier though!

try to put a picture in..didnt work :confused: i want to post like ..member "Heuchemer"

How do I use albums?

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

* Public albums can be viewed by anyone
* Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
* Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)

How do I upload pictures?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.