jconcepts Dare

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General lee paint job. that would be interesting

maybe not anything... there is a vw bug that is rolling around billings that looks like crap with the GL

Half an hour from here, in Gatlinburg, is a REAL General Lee with none other than the actual Cooter tending to it.

Half an hour from here, in Gatlinburg, is a REAL General Lee with none other than the actual Cooter tending to it.
lmao. the real cooter runs it?

THE Cooter, the REAL Cooter from the series.
When the movie with Jessica Simpson came out, he was even on the local news telling everybody NOT to go see it.

a-men to that rolex
i think they could have come up with a better actress then simpson for that show but then again the whole cast sucked from the dukes of hazard i didn't care for it at all messed up the whole concept but thats jmpo

She is a bad actress, and dumb as a brick, but yall all would be lying if yall didnt say yall wouldnt tap some Jessica Simpson booty.

now thats not fair as most men would tap anything that would let em other wise we wouldn't have so many ooglies still breeding .....lol

I'm digging the slash one, not so much the sc10 one...although it's mostly because of the paint jobs. It would be cool to rock one with some leds setup for a little night racing, haha.

Lights look like they would be a problem if you flip constantly. Plus a pain to paint into. Like many said. It is a cool body though...ad a few things and it would be a neat body for sitting but thats bout it in my oppinion

I think this is the JConcept Truth body, but looks similar. I just finished it for a friend. We considered using either DT light buckets glued to the inside, or just drill the holes and mounting the chrome units, but in the end he chickened out and didn't want to add the weight up top for racing. lol.
br3.jpg

br4.jpg

br5.jpg

Nice job on the paint.

that looks slick! good job

Thanks. Its a stolen design that he seen somewhere, but I used his team colors. I just hope the hardware store flat black that I used on the outside sticks to the lexan! If not, its black underneath too.

Krylon Ultra Flat Black is great for sticking to lexan.

Body looks great! As Rob mentioned, Krylon ultra flat black, the Krylon camo is the same stuff, will stick great to lexan, and holds up extremely well, I have used it a number of times with great success.