Jammin X1-CRT Truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lstxxl2012

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am trying to get the trucks I used to have since I had to sell them all when I was laid off. I found a Jammin X1CRT that's pretty clean and stock for the most part, it appears to be an RTR with the .28 force engine in it. Runs great after going through it. Does anyone have any set up info regarding Diff fluids weights, this thing is dry in all three and spins front tires all the time.. Thank you

Where do you plan on running this? I imagine that would be a deciding factor in your diff oil weight.

Just picked one up as well actually, with an OS.30 VG in it. Ran well at the track, if not a bit bouncy over the bumps. Time for the constant adjustments I'm so used to. Fried the con rod lower bushing unfortunately, so she's down until I get paid. It's the pro version, not an RTR, but it came with the manual so I can get you all of the starting points if you don't have those already.

I just like bashing and running it in parks and the hills, but it has way to much front wheel spin. I understand the center diff distributes power to both diffs. I believe there is 7.000 in the center as well as front and rear differentials. An occasional trip to the local track as well. Thanks for the input..

ofna jammin x1 crt needs a body

Is there a truggy compatible with the x1 crti just bought a used x1 crt,the person i got it from raced it so the body is rough,I tried looking online even ebay for a body but no luck,

Back