Jammin Chassis for SCTE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dice_414

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Will this chassis fit the TLR SCTE 3.0?

Screenshot_20221116-094111_Chrome.jpg

I am guessing it will but I would see if TLR changed the chassis design from the SCTE and the SCTE 3.0. If no changes were made then it will work. Also maybe check the front and rear bulkheads to make sure it all lines up.

I am guessing it will but I would see if TLR changed the chassis design from the SCTE and the SCTE 3.0. If no changes were made then it will work. Also maybe check the front and rear bulkheads to make sure it all lines up.
Don't want to purchase the chassis without knowing for sure, therefore I can't line up bulkheads. Thought maybe somebody had it on their 3.0.

If you have a local rc track around I would go there to talk to the racers about it (depending if they race short course) @Greywolf74 had a 3.0. Maybe he can help you out.

Will this chassis fit the TLR SCTE 3.0?

View attachment 155675
I do own an SCTE 3.0 but I've never owned a 1.0 or a 2.0. That being said I do know that the 3.0 chassis is 3mm shorter than the 2.0 chassis (it was one of their selling points) so while the bulkheads and what not are probably the same, you would at the very least have to figure out how to get some slightly shorter drive shafts in it.

I do own an SCTE 3.0 but I've never owned a 1.0 or a 2.0. That being said I do know that the 3.0 chassis is 3mm shorter than the 2.0 chassis (it was one of their selling points) so while the bulkheads and what not are probably the same, you would at the very least have to figure out how to get some slightly shorter drive shafts in it.
If the Jammin chassis is for the 2.0 & it's 3mm longer than the shorter 3.0 chassis, wouldn't I need longer shafts?

If the Jammin chassis is for the 2.0 & it's 3mm longer than the shorter 3.0 chassis, wouldn't I need longer shafts?
My fault. Yes longer shafts but I can't verify there are no other differences. They do look pretty much the same from pics I've compared online though other than the length obviously.

Prior to purchasing the 3.0 a few months ago I read how it's on the heavy side, so I wanted to assemble it light as possible starting with titanium turnbuckles & carbon parts. Looking at the 2.0 & 3.0 chassis the hole locations look very different except the bulkhead holes. Think I may go with the stock chassis & make life easier.

Thanks for your time.

Prior to purchasing the 3.0 a few months ago I read how it's on the heavy side, so I wanted to assemble it light as possible starting with titanium turnbuckles & carbon parts. Looking at the 2.0 & 3.0 chassis the hole locations look very different except the bulkhead holes. Think I may go with the stock chassis & make life easier.

Thanks for your time.
NP, sorry I couldnt be more helpful :)

Back