iv been ran over

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cen_guy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
today i got hit in the ancle by my friends t-maxxx. the doing like 45 - 50 mph. and god dang it hurt it stiil hurts. hell when it hit it took off my shoe.lol

it hurts like a bitch here r some pics

Attachments

• Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 116
How hard did you kick your friends ass for aiming a missile at you?

OW, ow! I'm having flashbacks. I once got hit by a buggy that lost signal and slammed my foot flat out. I thought half the bones had exploded. I limped for 2 weeks and couldn't lace up because of the swelling.

wow, looks like that one hurt, i got hit in the ankle while marshaling a 5th scale on-road race.. that left a mark for a couple weeks..

OW, ow! I'm having flashbacks. I once got hit by a buggy that lost signal and slammed my foot flat out. I thought half the bones had exploded. I limped for 2 weeks and couldn't lace up because of the swelling.

You were around actual running rc cars? Were you dreaming? errr... having a nightmare? :D

I bet that tickled.

Frickin' OUCH! The worst accident I've had yet was a tire burn on my wrist. But THAT sucks.. Get well bud.

hey guys sorry i havent posted back in a while. well i broke his front bulkhead of his t-maxxx so today we want out and got alum control arms and bulkhead.and to my ankle didnt even bruise!!!

he probly said you a$$hole you broke my truck

ya after i got up and stomped it a couple of times

so today we want out and got alum control arms and bulkhead.

you should really have not got the Aluminum A-arms if you did. The reason being is that Aluminum will bend in the same circumstance that a plastic arm will break. And then you have to replace a 25 dollar part instead of a 5 dollar part. The part i suggest, as will many others, is RPM nylon plastic arms. They allow for the flex you need and have a life time warranty on all their parts.

you should not have any problem with the bulkheads being aluminum, but like Losi said stick with plastics or better yet RPM. the nylon can bend and move around allowing the force of impact to be dispersed not suddenly causing the part to fail or bend. Also with aluminum, once it is bent it will not bend back into shape. if you try to bend it back it will just break, its just the propertys of aluminum.
O ya dont drive into anyone, the extra weight from the AL might leave more of a dent in you :hehe:

worst one of mine is the truck of my dads he t--boned the dog at full speed and the dog rolled 6 times and came in the house and now he dont go outside when he hears the motors fire up lol :hehe::hehe::D

the dog is scared to death man even when it isnt running we brought it in the house he sat at the other end of the house and watched dad take it apart to replace the 2 a arms he broke while side swiping the dog. and whats bad is we have 2 doxen wierner dogs and there ground clearence is none so they run like kids chasing them around the yard. but not no more!!!!!!

thanks DAD

Back