It's about time!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVTSupermaxx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Background

Nobody around me has any type of R/C car. I take the plunge and buy a T-Maxx.

Finally one of my friends buys a touring car. A HPI something. It's 4wd and gas powered all I know. That thing will fly!!!!!

So this is my first time seeing a touring car in action.

I tried to get him to get a MT so I could have someone to bash w/, but hey, maybe we can get more to start.

Just thought I would tell you guys my influence on others.

Bashing alone sucks. Believe me. I have not seen another RC in this whole county. Luckily my brothers have Maxxes and RS4's so we get to have a massive bash once or twice a summer. So throw some Road Rage tires and lower the suspension on your Maxx and run with him. Sure he'll probably smoke you. But it'll be fun!!!!

Thats awesome, the next thing you know, you will be getting an on-road! Just make sure you get the NTC3 so you can smoke 'em! *grin*

The next thing you know, you guys will have to have one of each class....

Monster Truck
Stadium Truck
On-Road
8th Scale Buggy
Mini

Then a 5th scale.....
Then a 1/4 scale....

and on and on and on.... lol

By the way, start learning how to hide the receipts now or just develop damn good excuses!

All kidding aside, congrats! Like Candyman said, bashing alone just plane sucks! I do it all the time!

Too bad Darth and I werent neighbors or we would prob bash daily.

Word up Chris.
I've had a lot of free Saturday mornings the past several weeks, like from 11AM to about 3PM. We should get together sometime before my wife pops out our child!!

Thats what I'm saying man! Even after work sometime!

Drop me a PM and let me know when is good for you, I'm just about done with my CyberMaxx and the Savage is running STRONG!!

Ill be at a HUGE 4th of July bash that start on the 3rd and wraps up on the 5th!

PAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I am the only one here in my neighborhood that has an RC. I dont know any of the guys from the track bc no one has been able to race bc the track is being resurfaced, all they have to do is re lay the PVC and there we go, but NOOOOOO the LHS is being a jacka$$. soooo, i have been running my rc up and down my street everyday!!! hehehehehe

once again - i will allow u all to envy me.

On My Block
every neighbor except one has a nitro rc.

Within 5 miles of my house
there are 2 LHS's a great on road racetrack, and the largest offroad track in the southeast USA.

Within My City
there are 8 LHS's, 3 onroad tracks, and 2 offroad tracks. there is a club that i belong to which meets every thursday to race at one track, their are offroad races every other weekend, and a huge weekend race with prize money at the other onroad track the first weekend of every month.

=================
i live in heaven

Originally posted by Candyman
You live in a city ruled by a mouse...

the sad part about the above statement is how true it is.

Gotta love good ol 'ratworld'

That's ok, I know what it's like to live in a town with only one train of thought. Cooperstown. You can't throw a brick without hitting a baseball memorablilia store. BORING!!!!!!

whats baseball? lol.

Florida doesn't have any baseball teams. at least none that we would admit play here.

Yeah, but you guys get alot of baseball in the spring. BTW, go Cardinals!

all i have to say is : Florida 2, Boston 25.

(in simpsons voice) worst blowout ever.....

Hehehe, like I said, go Cardinals. :thumbup:

Back