It finally happened...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ndo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have officially bought a Slash 4x4 Ultimate. It looks so fricken dope. I got the Green and Blue one. I will send pictures to anyone who wants them when I get home. I am very exited.

I would like to add, do you guys know what the little dimples in the body are for? They look like guide holes for body mounts but they are all over.

thought they were traxxas advice or whoever made body to pump it up(make it stronger)..had to interject some lol in this

thought they were traxxas advice or whoever made body to pump it up(make it stronger)..had to interject some lol in this
Maybe. I hav 6 on the roof, 2 on the hood, and two on the back. Maybe they are for mounting stuff.

I'm wondering if they may be dimples for sliders/body protectors. usually a solid axle piece that acts as a skid when they flip or land on the lid

Yeah maybe.

I would like to add, do you guys know what the little dimples in the body are for? They look like guide holes for body mounts but they are all over.
I have the 2wd stock body, and I don't think there are any dimples on there, but there is a hole on the roof for the antennae to go through.

And congrats on your new truck! :):thumbs-up:

I have the 2wd stock body, and I don't think there are any dimples on there, but there is a hole on the roof for the antennae to go through.

And congrats on your new truck! :):thumbs-up:
Yeah. the ultimate has the TQi so i have no hole. Its gonna be dope tho

Yeah. the ultimate has the TQi so i have no hole. Its gonna be dope tho
I think it also comes with a Bluetooth module that can connect with a smartphone, which is pretty cool. Since it has the telemetry sensors installed from the factory, you can also use the speedometer, tachometer, inclinometer, motor temp sensor, etc. What mods do you have in mind?

I think it also comes with a Bluetooth module that can connect with a smartphone, which is pretty cool. Since it has the telemetry sensors installed from the factory, you can also use the speedometer, tachometer, inclinometer, motor temp sensor, etc. What mods do you have in mind?
I'm probably gonna get fans and stuff to cool it. Then an RPM front bumper with offroad lights and tail lights.

i was just messin. more than likely the dimples are for addons..

I'm so excited to go home and drive the Ultimate. Y'all got a name suggestion for it?

I have officially bought a Slash 4x4 Ultimate. It looks so fricken dope. I got the Green and Blue one. I will send pictures to anyone who wants them when I get home. I am very exited.

Nicely done man that's awesome. Definitely get the bluetooth module it's 30- 35$. It's awesome you can change and set all your esc and servo parameters better then from stock, and also allows you to add more cars/truck to the same controller. It's a nice feature. Happy racing bud

Nicely done man that's awesome. Definitely get the bluetooth module it's 30- 35$. It's awesome you can change and set all your esc and servo parameters better then from stock, and also allows you to add more cars/truck to the same controller. It's a nice feature. Happy racing bud
I'm pretty sure it comes with it from the factory, so look in the box first before buying one.

Back