Is this a clone or a scam

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://mangoee.com/products/super-scale-rc-blazer-chevrolet-k5-blazer?variant=31357983981625

I can’t imagine this is a legit Traxxas the details are copied but notice no tm branding

my question is this a clone that may be just cheap Copy.. that parts transfer over to

there seems to be an axial clone as well

Rather it is clone or not ,to each to your own!

That is a cool peice ,especially at that price ,an that is a freakin cool body ,an if I was into that scale stuff ,
I would definitly purchase it!....:cool:

I saw a TRAXXAS Spartan on the web for $60 too but DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. You will lose your money

I got some ocean front property in Arizona from my front porch you can see the sea, I got some ocean front property in Arizona, if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.

Rather it is clone or not ,to each to your own!

That is a cool peice ,especially at that price ,an that is a freakin cool body ,an if I was into that scale stuff ,
I would definitly purchase it!....:cool:

for sure I am just skeptical I didn’t know if someone’s bought one there seems to several similar designed Websites offering a lot of the same products

for sure I am just skeptical I didn’t know if someone’s bought one there seems to several similar designed Websites offering a lot of the same products

I guess that I am a sucker for the old Chevy Blazer ,the body alone has to be worth something ,as they are costly!

I can’t imagine this is a legit Traxxas the details are copied but notice no tm branding
Upon magnifying the underside pic it's a Titan motor and Traxxas speed control. Other than that, I have no idea what the Mangoee name is all about. It might be a knockoff at about the Radio Shack or Walmart toy truck level. I couldn't even tell if they were oil filled shocks.
I wouldn't buy it unless I got to see it in a hobby shop.

Back