Is in the hospital

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope there's good things to watch on the hospital TV

bet your wife will miss the swallen tongue...lol.

Good to hear you're alright. Let me have the rest of my little blue pills back. I need them to keep me from rolling out of bed. :D

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Curtis! Think we need to put that garage-cleaning trip off till you get rid of that stuff...

Let me have the rest of my little blue pills back. I need them to keep me from rolling out of bed. :D

I didn't know a two inch kick-stand would prevent that...

bet your wife will miss the swallen tongue...lol.
I offered it to her :p: on the way to the ER, LOL!!!

Good to hear you're alright. Let me have the rest of my little blue pills back. I need them to keep me from rolling out of bed. :D
LMFAO!!!!:hehe:

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Curtis! Think we need to put that garage-cleaning trip off till you get rid of that stuff...
I'm good for getting the garage looking good when ever you can make it out this way, Maybe you could get a long haul trip out this way. bring the Slash and a Crawler and we will go tear it up at folsom Lake or the Local Indoor track...:D

I didn't know a two inch kick-stand would prevent that...

ROTFLMFAOTG!!!!!:hehe:

Glad your feeling better man!

Dammit, now I have to put away my ninja costume.

Or, maybe not. Hrm, maybe the wife wants to role-play :hehe:

Glad you're at home and feeling better Curtis!

Thanks every one, I felt so much better that I went crawling with the AX10 today check out the pics in the rock crawler forum...

Last edited:
Glad to see your up and Better....Great Pictures by the way

Glad your feeling better my friend!!!