INTEGY, why not?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! If I were making knock-offs I sure wouldn't clame them to be Integy!

i dont know first hand on this company but with there current rep I'm with you!

not one thing on these say "integy" the only thing that would slightly be integy is them calling the shocks MSR4's! the control arms look like every single other aluminum arms out there, ask there tech if there products do what they claim to do then why is there warranty state" unless intended for installation on vehicle" there the only company that says that at least others give some type of warranty right? i jus want some pics of the shocks broken or a vid of them not holding up or something like that!

I just asked their tech guy Bill, I have a copy of his e-mail here and he said the only time they refused to warranty is when the item is purchased on Ebay and it's fake Integy and everything else is covered blah blah he told me all kinds of stories about the other smaller mfg making up rumors but I'm not going to post it here and he gave me this URL, (long story short is that he said everything is normally covered and that's what he said)
http://integy.com/cp.html?n=warranty-policy

Then he told me basically that the seller supracing on Ebay got the products from Hong Kong through the HR agent and they have been selling fake Integy products for a while, Ebay decide to keep this guy's account as long as he will not show the Integy brand on Ebay listings anymore but most of the items shipping to customers still has Integy logo on. The whole thing is stupid, I say they should have their corporate lawyer go after this guy since he's in N.Y. and in part I think it's their own fault not taking care of this counterfeit problem sooner.
I can believe their story since Integy advertise in magazines every month and it's easy to move the substandard products on Ebay, I check this guy's feedback and tons of people are actually buying these shocks. I did more looking around and there are a bunch of other products that makes consumers confused.

So-called MSR5 not from Integy: http://cgi.ebay.com/MSR5-THREADED-A...?hash=item3c9e1cac6c&_trksid=p4634.m351.l1262

Imex version of Integy look alike MSR6: http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-689/IMEX-H-fdsh-D-PIGGYBACK-SHOCK/Detail

well then go ahead and buy ur integy parts and we will stay away from them ur not going to change my mind about them but thanks for the imput...................By the way are u just saying all this b/c ur a integy rep arnt you?

I used the Integy PiggyBacks on my T-maxx 3.3, and i never had one problem with them, and you can ask some of the guys that i have met up with on here, i bash my stuff HARD.
IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

And i used the integy 3 shoe clutch setup on my Sled Pulling Losi, as well as the rear bumper and rear skid, which had a 150lb sled attached to it, and had no problems and integy over sized turnbuckles in the rear, and integy 23mm wheel adaptors. These things are STRONG!!! I've never had a problem with any integy products.

IMG_0109.jpg

I just asked their tech guy Bill, I have a copy of his e-mail here and he said the only time they refused to warranty is when the item is purchased on Ebay and it's fake Integy and everything else is covered blah blah he told me all kinds of stories about the other smaller mfg making up rumors but I'm not going to post it here and he gave me this URL, (long story short is that he said everything is normally covered and that's what he said)
http://integy.com/cp.html?n=warranty-policy

Then he told me basically that the seller supracing on Ebay got the products from Hong Kong through the HR agent and they have been selling fake Integy products for a while, Ebay decide to keep this guy's account as long as he will not show the Integy brand on Ebay listings anymore but most of the items shipping to customers still has Integy logo on. The whole thing is stupid, I say they should have their corporate lawyer go after this guy since he's in N.Y. and in part I think it's their own fault not taking care of this counterfeit problem sooner.
I can believe their story since Integy advertise in magazines every month and it's easy to move the substandard products on Ebay, I check this guy's feedback and tons of people are actually buying these shocks. I did more looking around and there are a bunch of other products that makes consumers confused.

So-called MSR5 not from Integy: http://cgi.ebay.com/MSR5-THREADED-A...?hash=item3c9e1cac6c&_trksid=p4634.m351.l1262

Imex version of Integy look alike MSR6: http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-689/IMEX-H-fdsh-D-PIGGYBACK-SHOCK/Detail

Ha Ha Ha Ha

I love it. The king of knocking off parts is getting their parts knocked off. Karma is a bitch.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

well then go ahead and buy ur integy parts and we will stay away from them ur not going to change my mind about them but thanks for the imput...................By the way are u just saying all this b/c ur a integy rep arnt you?

No, I'm just a regular customer like you and others. I contacted their support quite a number of time, Bill always take care of me. I bought a lot of parts from them directly and I do have a discount from them but that's all I dont work there. I get the words out for you guys just so that maybe fewer people ripped off on Ebay with fake parts. I have no doubt Integy haters prefer the alternative conspiracy theory, it's fine if you think they made up the story but just look at the listings on ebay, which ones are the real ones and which ones are fake? can't really tell unless you're real careful but my point is people are buying the fake ones all day long cause they are $50 cheaper

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the Integy PiggyBacks on my T-maxx 3.3, and i never had one problem with them, and you can ask some of the guys that i have met up with on here, i bash my stuff HARD.

Yeah, I never had an issue with their durability. The 3.5mm shafts are pretty tough and the rod ends are beefy enough as well. My only issue was the fact that they hadn't proven (at least to me) to be very smooth. I suppose this isn't very important to a basher but to us anal retentive type, it's irritating (hehe.. I said irritating).

And i agree with ya on the fine tuning of suspension, and such, but for osmeone that just wants something that looks good, and holds up, i have no problem with integy. As stated before, their clutch shoes were some of the best i have ever run for my Losi, I've never had a shock leak on me, and i have made over 100 pulls up to 150lbs with that rear bumper with no problems at all.

And i agree with ya on the fine tuning of suspension, and such, but for osmeone that just wants something that looks good, and holds up, i have no problem with integy. As stated before, their clutch shoes were some of the best i have ever run for my Losi, I've never had a shock leak on me, and i have made over 100 pulls up to 150lbs with that rear bumper with no problems at all.

I'm with you, all the Integy parts on my truck is holding up perfect and no problem whatsoever. People need to know what to get and where to get it from, don't get the fake parts on Ebay. If you must absolutely get parts from Ebay, at least get it from a reputable seller with good feedback like 99.5%+ I don't get it why people would buy parts from a 97% seller, maybe some people think they are not going to be the 3% lol.

this thread definatley got way off track