Integy rtr super!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LNWHU5&P=G

lintc3256.jpg

FEATURES: Rollcage: Drive: Four wheel Motors: Two 540 size Radio: 27MHz AM radio with high torque steering servo Electronic Speed Control: Cooling fan equipped Battery: 1500mAh 7.2V Battery Charger: 110VAC slow charger Shocks: Four oil-filled with threaded bodies for a wide range of damping control Differential: Locked spool type Suspension: Body: Painted truck Pinion Gears: two -- tooth Steering: Wheels: 40 size beadlock, 23mm hex, Tires: Pre-mounted (180mm) diameter, (83mm) wide

INCLUDES: Super Class Rock Crawler RTR with two 540 motors, 27MHz radio w/heavy duty steering servo, ESC, battery, battery charger, painted body

No WAY! That looks sick! Why is it so cheap.... oh thats right its integy...

Integy??? Would make a nice shelf mate for Rolex's savage, and thats the extent of its usefulness.

:juggle: id really like to see it in action:stick:

Unless driven by the comforter crawler crew, the ccc, Rolex and SNG, it WILL break, and the warranty expires the minute you open the box.

:censored::depress::doh: lol
well atleast it is a traxxas.....did i say that?

SNG, judging by your skid plates that I've seen with some of the worst rock rash in the history of Idaho, I wouldn't put my money on this thing holding up.

However, I'm anxious to see how the X-Crawler does. I've got my eye on one of them. Still hate I missed out on NC Nitro's rig.

I would take traxxas over integy a thousand times over.

lol dont worry i have no intention on buying it lol, it even looks kinda flimsy...it was just some crawler news...maybe chip will buy one and drop a couple grand into so we can see its potential lol.

I doubt it, Chip really knows his stuff. That's not the kind of person that integy makes their money on.

true, but once his sc8 is done he'll need a new project lol.

sure thing webbage, same rig just different body, lol kinda funny.

We got a demo by CML (UK distributors) at a cralwer meeting a while back and it was okay, it pee'd all over our course because it's for 2.2s, but there are parts that look flimsy on it. Most concerning was the lower links are big lumps of plastic (not so bad as it slides over rocks) and flap about like a flag in the wind :p: I didn't get to play with it myself, sadly.

I think with some hop-ups (which haven't turned up yet) and decent motors it'd make a formidable Super rig, but in it's stock form it's only good for fooling around with. The price has been cut in the UK already from 225 GBP to 189 GBP, with some places selling it for as little at 165 GBP. It's plenty of truck at that money, but you have to wonder if they can sell it at that and still have a margin what it must be made out of, Integy's best Monkey Metal is my guess, so don't go dropping it down any cliff faces!!

Last edited:
Unless driven by the comforter crawler crew, the ccc, Rolex and SNG, it WILL break, and the warranty expires the minute you open the box.
Don't you mean when it was factory sealed?LOL:hehe::hehe:

Ya know, i always wondered why charlies name is in brown.

Back