Integy Purchase

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I swore i would never buy integy but they are the only company i can find that mimics the rear huib carrier design found in the HPI racer suspension conversion for the savage. It eliminates the rear tie rods and just cleans up the rear of the truck alltogether.
Anyone else using these?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPZN0&P=FR

item is invalid now but i remember seeing the guys on sc run that style. hmmm

yea thats an old thread, but I'm sure someone has some on ebay. there are pics further down

The Integy rear tie rod el. hubs are tough. I never bent or broke mine, nor did my buddy on his rig.
The only problem with this mod is that the pins that go thru them bend, since they are now the next link to take the punishment.
The stock HPI pins are too long, but can be shimmed up to work. The HPI pins are stronger anyways.

The Integy rear tie rod el. hubs are tough. I never bent or broke mine, nor did my buddy on his rig.
The only problem with this mod is that the pins that go thru them bend, since they are now the next link to take the punishment.
The stock HPI pins are too long, but can be shimmed up to work. The HPI pins are stronger anyways.

cool. i guess i am going to have integy on my rig. :\

thats coming later. new 3 speed and mip's tomorrow :yummy:

I couldn't find any of the eliminators on ebay and made my own around Christmas time... Considering your mounting the integy to plastic arms, they should hold up ok. Just keep an eye on the bearing slop as time goes on. If it gets too bad (loose fit), you will start shelling bearings.

they want $30-$40 a piece for them. thats crazy and you have to mod the upper arm.

either stock or the integy setup is going to have to work

i have heard thats the only good thing integy makes...

Nah they make a nice rear skid for the Revo as well. I tried to break it and couldn't.
Their al. clutch shoes are not too shabby either, especially for the price.

Back