Integy Piggyback?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o0prodigy0o

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well this is my first post on here so here it goes. I have a LST and just recently purchased and just finished the install of the LST2 upgrade kit and RC Solutions cage which overal I think definetly will make the truck better and hopefully stop the busted axle problem. Along w this kit I came across some Integy Piggybacks for a good price $60 so I figured Id give them a chance. I've read about them on here and am alil worried as to what I gonna get. Any advice on how to run these? And if by chance these dont pan out what is a good shock for the LST? I know theres a difference between my stocker and the LST2 shock and it seems as if most are running the stock LST2 shocks? As far as what I plan on doing w this truck is basically just bashing around and run it at the local dirt track every so often. I prefer the truck to handle over anything.

Tim

NO! Don't go the Integy way, unless you like wasting money. They look nice, but looks are deceiving. Integy offers no warranty, no help, and no compassion to their consumers. For your bashing purposes, stick to stock or upgrade yourself to the Aftershock performance upgrade kit. It's a nice option for the basher crowd.

Already did the LST2/AFT upgrade kit. Just finished it 30 mins ago.
So stock shock?
Do what oil and springs?

I'd probably run a 40 wt. oil and some Losi yellow springs. I run 4 Trinity blue springs and 4 stock red springs with 40 wt. oil on my t maxx and for a 12 pound truck, she handles well.

Man , I have been using the Integy shocks on my LST for about 3 1/2 years now and I love 'em . ! I love the way they look and they take HUGE jumps with ease ! The only problem I had with them was that they leaked fluid because the O rings on the caps didn't seal it up good . I fixed that with just a little silicone and haven't had any other problems since !