integy locking differentials-

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYBLNTD

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i put the locking diffs in the front and rear.i really liked them when i put them in now not so much.you gain alot of control but you give up speed.they are really fun for climbing after over a half gallon of fuel i fill like they are really doing damage. i want to leave one in ,but i can't figure out witch one?should i remove both before i really mess it up?

I don't know much about the diffs, but integy has kind of a bad rep around here. If they are starting to go, you might want to consider both. Just my 2cents.

yeah I would have to say to ditch the locking and go back to what you had. maybe a racing diff but I haven't had any experience with that.

what are you all into out there in cali?

no they are cool as hell you should get you some they are $10 a peice.they are just not for every day use unless your climbing.I'm a BASHER(dont go home till something breaks!)my farm is mostly chunks and slabs of limestone rock its a dug out foundation and a hill.with the slip diffs it was all over the place.i just dont want them riping it apart

I'd say remove them before they really mess it up and cause you to spend more money then you really have to

Back