integy CF chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hndaman1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was wondering if anyone here has this?it looks very interesting...I was thinking of getting it...

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=7439&p_catid=256
T7844GUN.jpg

I looked at them, and I've only actually seen one on a car. I'm not a huge integy fan, but I don't like how the servo is kinda hung out away from the rest if the chassis. It also looks a bit overdone to me, I like simple things, but that's just me

I looked at them, and I've only actually seen one on a car. I'm not a huge integy fan, but I don't like how the servo is kinda hung out away from the rest if the chassis. It also looks a bit overdone to me, I like simple things, but that's just me

where is the servo located on that chassis? is it way in the front lip area? I thought it would be where that little cut out section is?I have seen the slash one upclose and it is built really well..

Unless they did a redesign, the servo is in the factory location, and just kinda hangs out there on a bracket. For the money I'd personally go Xtreme

+1 for not being an Integy fan. Fancy CNC equipment is useless without quality engineering. Just because something bolts on does not make it an upgrade.

The only thing is if I were to run this chassis I would be bumped into a different class..it just looks alot heavier then the stocker.but alot stronger..

I seen that alloy chassis also, maybe I will build another truck..:thumbup1:

I haven't seen this on a truck yet, but my advice would be to not waste the money. I would suggest getting a carbon fiber or RPM chassis brace for your SC10. It is a lot cheaper and pretty much makes your chassis bullet proof. I just don't think there is a need for a lighter or more durable chassis (provided you have a chassis brace). If you want carbon fiber parts, try the front and rear A-Arms and the top plate - http://www.teamsc10.com/post/repairs/broken-front-chassis

I wouldn't race an alloy chassis. One good hit and it could tweak and you'll be fighting your truck and wonder why you can't get that thing setup and run like it used to. I'm not a big fan of bling aftermarket parts unless it was maybe to strengthen like hub carriers or something of that nature. If you strengthen one area, you may shift it and make someplace else a weak point. Could be an expensive week point or something that would be a pain to get to. Just sayin'...just because you might be the best, most conservative or even a pro driver, you may not avoid all crashes. Plus, we're human, we make mistakes once in a while...(I thought I did once but I was wrong...lol)

I have this chassis, havent raced it yet but it feels stiff but still flexible if that makes any sense. the combination of alu with carbon fiber seems to flex back. Wait til I get my mamba in er, its on the shelf currently awaiting some fancy shocks to match the bling.

Only the stopwatch will tell me if its better or worse aye, they dont lie

I cannot wait to see this setup out on the track:thumbup1:, someone had the thundertech out there last weekend. not a bad setup looked just like the integy one

i looked at this chassis when i designed my own cf chassis and it just look to over engineerd ya now what i mean , i kept it simple , simple is fast . heres sum pics , ya might have seen them on other forums . its not finshed yet still got a bit todo.
29052010451.jpg

29052010452.jpg
29052010454.jpg

that looks pretty cool. great work.:thumbup1::thumbup1:.

Back