Integy Arms For T-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abigdawg

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So i recently replaced all four corners on my tmaxxs arms but i dont know if they are the right parts. they slide back and forth approx. 2 mm. I'm ordering bumpers, tank gaurd, braces on the underside of the frame. the bulkheads dont seem to fit for some reason i dont understand. should i continue this rebuild for a basher or just make it a shelf queen and buy brushless ( please recommend quality built stock with upgrades or ones with no needed upgrade). What should i replace along with what i have already listed?

u messed up when you bought integy period. the only thing i will buy from integy is like a radio box or a tank cover something of that sort no bulks no arms nothings thats going to be taking any kind of abuse integy sux all integy aluminum is good for is to sit on a shelf and thats that. get some rpm bulks or some aluminum bulks from a diff manufacturer a arm made from wood is stronger than integy

i think the flextek's are discontinued although you may be able to pick up a set on ebay for a ridiculous price

I have had no issues with integy. I have integy (front) arms and chassis on my Maxx with no issues. I also know someone else who has an S Maxx with Integy all around with no issues either. I'm not a fan of aluminum arms due to the added weight, but I put them on the front of my Maxx to keep the front end on the ground with that 3.3 on it (I have the original 2.5 T-Maxx.)

Back