Integy A Arm Problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep me to I've cut out my front skid,the rear fit good, i spoke to the shop where i got them and he said i should have bought new era (not much good now)i have now got new era upper front and rear

Well it looks like Ebay time for the Integys I'm gonna have to invest in some HCRs

Well that sucks!! Wonder why they made them like that, they had to have known!??

I think the difference in price between the integy and the HCR arms besides the fact that the HCRs are machined and the integy's are cast. Is alot more research and development goes into the HCR ones and thats probably why they fit perfect. I'm just pissed I had to grind my HCR skidplate to get them to fit. Oh well I think I'm going to be selling my REVO as is with all the hopups and starting over with a new one. If anyone is interested PM me with offers.

yeah, sucks to hear that it didnt work out. The ones that i had for my maxx fit perfect and I never had any problems with them. Its true that the CNC ones would be better but the price, dang, but i guess if they fit its worth it.