Inexpensive quality?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to love those Chinese translators who pretend to understand English:

----An optional accessory that many of our customers prefer is the ELECTRIC-STARTER. This piece of tool works like magic and is highly recommended for newbies who has never had experience with a nitro gas car before. Since most nitro rc cars in the market are pull-start, inexperienced users may run into problems when starting the engine for their gas car. The Electric-Starter will help save a lot of time and trouble and it is something that is highly recommended for beginners by professionals, not to mention that it is also something PROFESSIONALS use to start their own nitro gas cars.

For further technical questions, we advise users to go to the NitroRCX Support Forum to seek help from friendly people who know the stuffs.

those chineses, they think english be a joke. Take it from us canadians, the talk of english is to be taken lightly not.

it looks cool....wonder how fast it would break.

Not saying I would buy it but it would be good for a beginner to get into the hobby if it's any sort of quality.

yeah it sure looks like there stepping up there game a little.

and it sure makes them sound all smart like with there ingenious ELECTRIC-STARTER idea is the first one ever made.

if you ask me i like a pull start. one less thing to carry around. one less thing to break or loose power. I'm definetly a tride and true pull start person.

but EXCEED is starting to get the idea it seems. who knows, maybe in a few years they will make one of the best RCs out there. but all i know is that its up to us to make that decision. and they wont get my vote over the competition as of now. but you never know what the future will hold! =]

good find Coop

Lol funny
Chinese people pretending to understand english, as rolex said

"Adjustable Treaded Aluminum Shocks! 4 big bore shocks with functional reservoirs."
WOW there TREADED now?? Woo
Looks like it had a 8 shock seup not 4??!?
The Mad Beast Monster Truck comes with an automatic 2 speed transmission. This transmission allows the Mad Beast to reach speeds of 35+ mph. "

.28 2 speed doing 35mph?!
My hell rich .25 single speed goes harder than that...
"